Over the years, different celebrities have sported hairstyles from decades ago and have been able to pull it off. Apparently, the trend continues this year, as some celebrities are already sporting seventies hairstyles in red carpet events or their everyday routines. If you want to be in the loop with the latest hairstyles, here are some of the hairstyles of the seventies you could have one in the salon.Big Loose Curls and Strawberry Blonde Hair – who could ever forget the signature Farrah Fawcett hairstyle? Even if a number of celebrities in her time also adapted the hairstyle, they were not as popular for it as Farrah had been. If she could even be compared, Farrah Fawcett was Jennifer Aniston two decades earlier. Both had their signature classic look that never seems to have gotten old. As a matter of fact, now that the new year welcomes reinvention of a lot of things, it seems that one of them is reinventing Farrah Fawcett’s hairstyle.
The Bieber – believe it or not, Justin Bieber’s hairstyle is from the seventies. If you’re familiar with the Beatles, you will notice an uncanny resemblance between Justin Bieber’s ‘do and The Beatles’. Sure, instead of letting his bangs fall straight to his face, he has swept it sideways, but the look is virtually so seventies. One should expect a lot of variations from the original hairstyle in the following months because it doesn’t seem like Bieber is going away anytime soon and he is such a big influence to a lot of teenage boys nowadays, whether they admit it or not.
There are a lot more hairstyles from the seventies that seem to be coming back these days. But if you are not sure that it’s all right or not, just keep in mind that whatever type of hairstyle you decide to wear this year, it’s going to be okay as long as you’re comfortable with it. But if you want more ideas for seventies hairstyles that are hot these days, all it takes is a few minutes online and you could get a lot of inspiration already.
Hairstyle plays a very important part of our appearance. These days, women are not the only ones concerned about their appearance. More and more men are becoming concerned about the way they look. Looking attractive is not just about wearing a cool T-shirt, a pair of trendy jeans, and stylish shoes. You should also get the right haircut to complement your look. Today, there are many different hairstyles available for men who want to look their best.
Hairstyle trends keep on changing from time to time. People always come up with exciting new trends every year and many men want to stay up to date on the latest trends. What are the current trends for 2011? Here are some men’s hairstyle ideas for 2011:
1. Short haircuts: Short haircuts have withstood the test of time and are making a comeback this year. They are low maintenance and very masculine. Textured short hair will add a touch of sophistication.
2. The ‘Cristiano Ronaldo’: This haircut is getting more and more popular this year. Named after the international football star, this haircut proves to be very versatile; you can get multiple style options from a single haircut. With a bit of wax or gel, you can easily create a spiky, faux hawk, or messy look. For formal occasions, you can also create a chic, swept-back look.
3. The Faux Hawk: This hairstyle is the tamer version of the Mohawk. Although less wild, the faux hawk also represents rebelliousness. The hair on both sides of head is cut short (not shaved) while the middle part is slightly longer. You can spike up this part using wax or gel. It’s simple and cool.
4. Spiky haircut: The spiky haircut is still a favorite in 2011. If you want to look young and funky, this is the hairstyle for you. It suits both short and medium length hair, and can also be matched with either formal wear or casual wear.
5. Messy haircut: This is arguably one of the hottest haircuts of the year. This straight-out-of-the bed hairstyle looks effortless, low-maintenance, yet very cool. Ironically, this style actually needs effort and lots of hair product to maintain the unkempt look.
Those are some of the most popular modern men’s hairstyles of 2011. To look your best, you have to make sure that the style of your choice will suit your face shape. You can consult your hairdresser and he/she will recommend the one that will suit you best. You can also look at men’s fashion magazines for more hairstyle ideas.hairstyles 2011 women